PARTICIPATING SPONSOR PORTAL
Congratulations on your Innovative Dealer Summit Sponsorship!
Get the most out of your investment by completing the items below.
- Sign sponsor contract and submit payment. All payments must be received before the start of the show.
- Submit company logos immediately (Vector, ESP, PNG, JPEG). Upload on the sponsor page or email them to Cameron@FoxDealer.com
- Ship promotional materials by March 20th, 2018 to be inserted in attendee bags (300 items)
- TO: Colorado Dealers Association I/C #IDS18 290 E Speer Blvd, Denver, CO 80203
- Submit Your Booth Prize (Booth Prizes will be used as a part of a promotion to drive more traffic to your booth). Deadline March 23rd 2018 SEE FORM BELOW.
- Secure hotel accommodations (space is limited). Room block details HERE.
- Promotional materials (brochures/ flyers/ Swag) may be passed out at IDS. Please ship to your booth and place at tables prior to the start of the show. Quantity amount should be 300 items.
- Register your staff for the event. Deadline is March 30th, 2018 - SEE FORM BELOW.
- Submit an #IDS18 special offer to be included in social materials, newsletters & social campaigns. Example: Free first month when you sign up at IDS or Free Gift with demo. - SEE FORM BELOW.
- Ship Booth to arrive by April 2nd, 2018. All trades show materials must be at the Convention Center and set up by 7:30 AM Tuesday, April 3rd, 2018. SEE DOWNLOADS BELOW.
SPONSOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Prompt payment for Sponsor Packages
- Staff travel and accommodations
- Handouts or company sales collateral on products if they choose
- Shipping all company materials and booth management
- Submitting a presenter
SPONSOR IS ENCOURAGED TO:
- Promote the event through social media venues
- Supply a booth giveaway prize for Sponsor Bingo
- Attend the Cocktail Reception and Preview Gala
- Promote their participation in the event.
If you have any questions regarding your presentation email: Arnold Tijerina - Arnold.Tijerina@Colorado.Auto
Monday April 2, 2018 1:00 PM — 5:00 PM
Tuesday April 3, 2018 6:30 AM — 7:00 AM
Tuesday April 3, 2018 7:00 AM — 6:30 PM
Wednesday April 4, 2018 7:00 AM — 5:00 PM
Wednesday April 4, 2018 5:00 PM — 9:00 PM
TO: Exhibiting Company Name and Booth #
FOR: Innovative Dealer Summit 2018
c/o Brede Exposition Services
Colorado Convention Center
700 - 14th St., Denver, CO 80202
Additional Equipment: TV’s, lighting, etc. must be ordered from Brede. Contact Brede Customer Service Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org, 303.399.8600
- Each 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 20’ booth includes:
• 8' high back drape - Black
• 3' high side drape - Black
• (1) 6’ x 30” draped table - Black (white vinyl top and a black skirt)
• (2) side chairs
• (1) waste basket
• (1) one-line booth ID sign with booth number
Contact Brede Customer Service Representative at email@example.com ph: 303.399.8600
COLORADO CONVENTION CENTER
700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
Embassy Suites - Downtown Denver - SOLD OUT
The Curtis Hotel - Denver - Available
Get more traffic to your booth by offering a booth prize! The prizes will be distributed to dealer attendees via Vendor Bingo! Each attendee will have a bingo card featuring the participating vendors. The Attendees will then be encouraged throughout IDS, to visit each vendor on the card. Each vendor will mark their logo on the card after an attendee visits. We will do drawings on Wednesday afternoon (April 4th) to distribute prizes based on attendee’s that visited enough booths to get a full card or a BINGO.
Your company and your prizes will be featured in:
- Event Flyers and Promotions
- The IDS18 Agenda
- Several Main-Stage Announcements
- Onsite Signage
- Sponsor Bingo Handouts
Prizes must be a value of $50.00 or more. Examples include Tablets, Gift Cards, GoPro’s, Apple TV, Small Electronics, etc. ALL booth prizes must be a tangible item (no services or vendor promotions will be accepted). Prizes must be physically turned into the CADA conference team PRIOR to or AT registration.
Submit your booth prize below to be added to the drawings, the deadline March 23rd 2018.
# included in sponsorship. (Presenters are automatically registered and do not count toward your staff registration.)
Submit Payments to:
Colorado Automobile Dealers Association
I/C Sidney Goulet
290 E Speer Blvd,
Denver, CO 80203
Sponsor / Exhibitor Items
Cameron Penny - Cameron@FoxDealer.com
Should I bring Swag?
Yes, everyone loves free stuff.
Do you supply a list of attendees?
No, The dealers association protects the information of their members. However, we do create many opportunities for dealers to visit your booth and receive a demo and we highly encourage you to obtain their contact information.
Does my ticket gain me entrance to the Preview Gala?
Yes, All IDS registrations include a ticket to the Preview Gala on Tuesday night.
Is there Wifi for exhibitors?
Yes, there is free attendee and exhibitor WIFI available during IDS. There is a cap on the total speed of wireless connections, so additional or private exhibitor WIFI or hardware lines need to be purchased through Smart City.
How many dealers should I expect at my booth?
IDS average 250-300 attendees, how many of those dealers you will receive depends on your product, your offers, your engagement, your materials & your booth prize. Sponsors that maximize these opportunities see tremendous value in IDS and return year after year.